Thursday, February 12, 2009

100 days, Stomach Bug round two and Stinkbugs!


Tuesday was Tommy's 100 day party at school and I was blessed to be able to come for a little bit to enjoy the festivities. He had a great time making crafts, "hash" (like chex mix sort of) and sharing his 100 items (he chose to bring in 100 pictures that he had drawn!)


Joshie started with the stomach bug yesterday morning and puked about
fifteen times by the time it was all said and done. But he seems to be better now after a long day yesterday. He ate some today and has kept about half a liter of Pedialyte down.





He's almost back on schedule today and is napping now. Seems like he'll be back at daycare tomorrow for his Valentines Day party at "school". Now I'm praying that I and Tommy don't get it - so far so good.



While at Tommy's school on Tuesday, there was this whole discussion about Stink Bugs. And I remember my Grandmother asking me if we had stink bugs (she's from PA) and I had no idea if we had them or not. Then the light bulb went off - stink bugs were these nasty looking bugs that I keep asking Joe to kill. And sure enough, I googled them, and then saw this in the boys bathroom (in Tommy's goggles!):



1 comment:

  1. I hate those things!!!Where do they come from and why are they still alive in the middle of winter? AHHHH! (this is Beth, even though it says Chris :)

    ReplyDelete