Monday, March 23, 2009

New Windows




We were blessed to be able to put in new windows today with a portion of Joe's severance check. And we were doubly blessed because my Dad works for a window company (the best in the business I think - Vytex Windows), anyway, so today was insane. But I think I almost got more work done because I wanted to stay out of their way. They arrived at 9:30am with a crew of three guys. They finished at 3:30pm. They left the house almost how they found it (a few pieces of dirt, but nothing compared to what it could have been!). And look at the difference:









3 comments:

  1. We are quite pleased as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do look great! I am so happy you are blogging! Love reading about the latest and greatest!

    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete