Friday, November 13, 2009

Potty training, big boy beds and married life


Long time no write! Thanks for reminding me Beth!


But seriously, lots of "big" things happening in our house lately! Josh is 2.5 and we're venturing down the road of potty training! He's our individualist child who will train in his own time, however, we're trying to get him going on the process.






Tommy and Josh got "new" beds this past weekend - Tommy received the "spare" guest bed that has lived in the corner of Josh's room for 2.5 years and Josh got Tommy's race car bed. Both were very excited about the switch and both rooms seem much bigger!
However, Tommy's room is still very mis-matchy! What he doesn't know is that we'll be re-doing it next weekend when he spends the night with MomMom and PopPop! And he'll come home to a new decked out Super Mario room!
Tonight we attended Married Life Live at our church and it's always such a great night out with other married couples. This MLL Joe was IN a skit - it's always fun to see him on stage. Other than his skit, my favorite (and I'm not just saying it because Beth is reading this), was the listening cone skit - it was hilarious - for those of you who were there - you know what I mean!

Alrighty - g'night all! I will try to keep this updated more often. I really should after all . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Good luck with the potty training. I'm sooooo excited that we are finally done. No more diapers to be bought. What will we do with all of our extra money?lol

    Your hubby was hysterical last night....they were all great. I agree the cone one was hilarious. I will say though that the entire day today I broke out in song with, "high definition. high definiton television." it won't leave my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see an update - although you can compliment your hubby on his performance because I wrote the one he was in :) So you gave me a double thumbs up. Trying to venture into the world of toddler beds with Anna right now. She crawls out of her crib constantly. (sigh)...

    ReplyDelete